Vegas Homes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Daisuki's Application

Daisuki
    Daisuki

Daisuki's Application Empty Daisuki's Application

Post  Daisuki Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:24 am

General Vegas Homes Application; Applying for a job in Vegas Homes isn't hard, you fill out this form, create a new topic and see what we say.
    You must copy all of the application, including this top part. You will not name it; <Insert name here's> fantastic amazing application. READ!!!! You can name it something like; Furre's Application, nothing stupid please. If you have read this, put "Peanut Butter Jelly Time!" at the end of your application.
    Remember, don't rush, take your time, and good luck!

General
    1. What is your Furcadia username:

Main: Daisuki
    Co-main: Rebecka
    Alts:
    Raggedy
    Rhume
    Abalyn

2. How old are you, in real life:
    I am 17 years old Very Happy

Situations
    3. A friend is sat at the desk with you, when they start saying some nasty things about other furres, it starts to spread around the dream and soon around to the furre the nasty comments are aimed at, what would you do, if anything:
    I'd tell my friend to stop doing this. If he or she continues, I'll have to inform her that I am willing to take the following consequences when need. If my friend really doesn't want to stop, I'll have no choice but eject for not listening to the staffmember. If my friend listens, then I guess there'd be no problem. (and this is the truth, I'd do it even when it breaks friendship) </3

4. You have started a house check and no one is in the garden of house <Insert number here>, the house is sold and you walk into the house to find a furre, and another yiffing. How would you act:
    I would just put the sign for sale, walk inside and if I find them yiffing, I'd warn them about that the dream is E8+ Environment. If they don't listen and continue, I'll just eject them and emit about them going over the 8+ Environment. (yeah, ejecting isn't the best solution, but when need, I'll do so)

5. A furre asks you if they can get into a perm by the Bellagio, because it's "their" perm, you may not have a great knowledge of "who-owns-which-perm." How would you handle this:
    I would first ask the furre what items are in there, because the owner of the perm mostally knows which items are in the house. If there was a topic on the forums of who own what perm, I'd check it out and see if they lie or not. If I can't find anything, I'd ask another staffmember if they know. If the furre starts to act all "BUT IT IS MY PERM, JUST GIMME THE KEY!" it already -might- be a sign that they do not own that house. But, I'd ask them to patiently wait until one of the owner(s) are online so I could ask them who owns house perm #. (this happened before in MH, just ejected the person for claiming a perm that wasn't hers')

6. A furre asks you a question you do not know that answer for, you've tried everywhere looking for the answer, and the furre needs to know now, what would you tell them:
    I would ask them to ask another staffmember, or I'd ask another furre if they would know the answer. If they did not, or I was the only one online; I'd appologize and tell them I do not know the answer and ask them to come back later. If it was that important, I would keep searching for the answer to that furre's answer; if failed, I'd apologize, ofcourse.

Essay
    7. A new furre walks into the dream for the first time, they are also new to Furcadia and want to know what you can do here, please explain in no less than 100 words, how you would welcome them:
    Well, if I really had to explain it... HERE GOEZZ---
    "Hello, and welcome to Vegas Homes. My name is Daisuki and I'll be gladly lead you around the dream. Now, First of all; A build-a-home is a dream to build your own kind of house, on furcadia! isn't that awesome? Now, for the houses, simply say "1" and you'll see alot of houses. Only the houses with a "For Sale" sign, are available for you to pick. The houses with the sign "Sold" are currently taken by another furre, and a "Perm" sign stands for someone who bought the house with special money, named Dragon Scales, I'll explaing you about that later. We also have gardens, you can go there by saying "G1". But, lets get back to the dream. Go look for a house you like and tell me. *furre goes look for a house, comes back after a while, asks for house, sells it to him* Ok. Now, how to decorate your house? You have a floorshop and an itemshop; No worries, they're free! Let me show you, I'll do one room for you inside of your house if you want *furre says sure* Okay, follow me. first you need to know what floor you'd like, you do that by saying "floors" *me and him say floors, comes in the floorshop* Okay, now. To copy a floor you say copyf. Go choose a floor that you like. *furre chooses a floor, copies it, I copy it, too.* Ok. Lets go back to your house *both poof to his house* Now, to paste the floor you just have copied, you say "pastef" *shows him how, he repeats* Thats good! *both fill the whole room with the floor* Okay, now we need furniture; or better.. Items! Let's go, say "Items" *both poof to items* You see, there are ALOT of different items. go look for an item that you like. If you see the item you like, you can press f2 on your keyboard, or you press CRTL-G on your keyboard, you can also do this by going to your A-tab, and press the hand trying to pick up something. You can also copy the item by standing on the items and say "copy". simple, isn't it? Smile Now, lets go back. *both poof back, goes to that one room* Okay. to paste the item you just copied, you say "paste" and to drop the item that you are holding, just press f2 or CTRL-G again. I guess that is everything you like to know. And, sometimes we even do fun events, like; A decoration contest. Have fun and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask! Simply say "desk" and ask. We, staff, are willing to help you; no matter how many times you ask. *poofs to the desk and chills*"

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
    Hazen
    Hazen
    Admin

Daisuki's Application Empty Re: Daisuki's Application

Post  Hazen Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:07 pm

... ^Speechless^ Rec

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:35 pm