Vegas Homes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

arclos wolf fang's application[posted with haz's permission]

arclos
    arclos

arclos wolf fang's application[posted with haz's permission] Empty arclos wolf fang's application[posted with haz's permission]

Post  arclos Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:04 am

General Vegas Homes Application; Applying for a job in Vegas Homes isn't hard, you fill out this form, create a new topic and see what we say.
    You must copy all of the application, including this top part. You will not name it; <Insert name here's> fantastic amazing application. READ!!!! You can name it something like; Furre's Application, nothing stupid please. If you have read this, put "Peanut Butter Jelly Time!" at the end of your application.
    Remember, don't rush, take your time, and good luck!

General
    1. What is your Furcadia username:Arclos wolf fang

2. How old are you, in real life: 15

Situations
    3. A friend is sat at the desk with you, when they start saying some nasty things about other furres, it starts to spread around the dream and soon around to the furre the nasty comments are aimed at, what would you do, if anything:

I would politely tell my friend TO STOP SAYING SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS! and to keep these types of things to themselves since if you want to be treated nicely you must treat others kindly Very Happy. My next step would make said friend apologize to the furre and take everything back even if they don't mean it the other furre might still feel better.

4. You have started a house check and no one is in the garden of house <Insert number here>, the house is sold and you walk into the house to find a furre, and another yiffing. How would you act:

First i would do this "O.O" then i would say "scarred for life....i'ma go see jacobi from papa roach now and please stop that this is an e8 dream go to furN for that stuff" then walk out twitching, then i would go tell haz about it and see her laugh and maybe give me permission to eject if they are still doing that action.

5. A furre asks you if they can get into a perm by the Flamingo, because it's "their" perm, you may not have a great knowledge of "who-owns-which-perm." How would you handle this:

My first step would be to go find haz and ask her who owns wich perm....then if i found out they were lying i would say "sorry that is not your perm purchase one if you want to or just by a house" then go on with my day Very Happy

6. A furre asks you a question you do not know that answer for, you've tried everywhere looking for the answer, and the furre needs to know now, what would you tell them:

Well if i couldn't find the answer i would nicely tell them "sorry i dun know the answer *points a sign at himself with "IDIOT!" written across it*" and tell them that someone else might know in the dream. lol!

Essay
    7. A new furre walks into the dream for the first time, they are also new to Furcadia and want to know what you can do here, please explain in no less than 100 words, how you would welcome them:

My first step to introducing them to the dream is to explain what a BAH is and what it stands for, Also in that i would tell them how to see the commands and what each of them do(also what a local is :3). My next priority is to explain How to buy a house and where to go to do so, with that i would explain the dream rules and what each of them mean. For the next step i would explain who is staff and what they do like sell homes gardens and such. LASTLY!!!! I WOULD SAY!!!! "have a good time at vegas homes Very Happy oh and there are many different types of dreams in furcadia, and furcadia is a massive online multiplayer game in which you create enviroment to roleplay/hang out and just plain have fun at!! also WELCOME TO FURCAAAADIIAAA! have a nice stay and thanks for visiting vegas homes.....

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!
    Hazen
    Hazen
    Admin

arclos wolf fang's application[posted with haz's permission] Empty Re: arclos wolf fang's application[posted with haz's permission]

Post  Hazen Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:12 am

4. You have started a house check and no one is in the garden of house <Insert number here>, the house is sold and you walk into the house to find a furre, and another yiffing. How would you act:

First i would do this "O.O" then i would say "scarred for life....i'ma go see jacobi from papa roach now and please stop that this is an e8 dream go to furN for that stuff" then walk out twitching, then i would go tell haz about it and see her laugh and maybe give me permission to eject if they are still doing that action.
    Um... That isn't really appropriate is it.

6. A furre asks you a question you do not know that answer for, you've tried everywhere looking for the answer, and the furre needs to know now, what would you tell them:

Well if i couldn't find the answer i would nicely tell them "sorry i dun know the answer *points a sign at himself with "IDIOT!" written across it*" and tell them that someone else might know in the dream.
    If it was me, I would look on the forums first, maybe Google if needed.

... I can't really be bothered to quote all the other questions, because I'll spend half of this reply quoting things. Also, you cannot always come to me for help, what is I wasn't on? Sen is an owner to, not saying that you should count on him to... But you CANNOT always wait for another staff member to answer for you.

- Also, your 100 word essay wasn't very in depth... I know you don't even know the Vegas Homes commands, but you sort of trailed off to "WELCOME TO FURCADIA!!!"

For me; No rec.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:16 am